Thursday, March 24, 2011

Teeth

I wonder how many other girls feel the same way about...teeth.

I know that I am rather fussy when it comes to boys' looks but the one think I thing is an 'ay or nay' is teeth. When I lived in London I used to shudder at those tea stained, neglected teeth of many Brits who would rather spend money on a Man U football shirt than go to the dentist. However, in their defense I was pleasantly surprised as a lot of the men do have lovely sparklers.

I had an ex boyfriend once who was stubborn about brushing his teeth. He preferred to go to bed with 'the taste of food in his mouth'. How I put up with that I have absolutely no idea.

But I recently finished a very very brief fling with a British guy and upon recollection, I never saw his teeth. And come to think of it, his lips were really thin so I have no idea how he managed to hide them. With increasing horror I thought, well maybe that's why he's not keen - he has no teeth!

So, I think the moral of this story is: Always check out a prospective mate's, if you can't see them, they must be hiding something!

No comments:

Post a Comment