Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The politically correct animal


 I was clearly bewildered when I heard that there was such a thing as a politically correct animal.

Yup that’s right.

My savvy 16 year old step sister casually informed me that being black, white and asian made the Panda the racist free animal. And another thing about Pandas: They are unquestionably the cutest animals alive, apart from Ranger, my golden retriever puppy.

So old news is that baby pandas are now being looked after by their carers in what looks to be a giant panda suit, see above for proof. I’m not sure what exactly the carer is doing, but if you ask me it looks like he is about to smuggle the baby panda to some rich brat's party in Dubai. Hmm maybe this is a conspiracy. I also want to know whether the Panda carer is naked underneath this suit or at least has a pair of tightie whities on?

The reason I question this is because during a recent episode of 'The Inbetweeners' a gawky teenager stripped off his teddy bear suit at Thorpe Park to reveal a naked, pimply bottom to his mates' disgust.
I know I am far behind, but that one episode cracked me up. Where else do you hear about pikey teenage boys gagging to have 'a muff on the tea cup ride?' I think my mother was mortified that she gave this 'hot new series' to my young teenage sisters a couple of years ago. They have now been officially tainted.


No comments:

Post a Comment